Teacher (Casual) - Carpentry
- Join our leading educational organisation
- Casual opportunity
- Chadstone location – onsite parking, close proximity to public transport
Holmesglen is a recognised leader in the provision of Vocational and Higher Education in Victoria delivering nationally and internationally.
Why Holmesglen? Click here to view our range of employee benefits and services.
The department of Building Construction Trades at Holmesglen provides a progressive, innovative and supportive teaching environment with strong industry links. The department is currently seeking sessional teachers to effectively design and teach theoretical and practical sessions to students in Carpentry.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Appropriate industry qualification
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116); or
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) including the units TAELLN411 & TAEASS502 or equivalent units.
- Relevant industry experience
Hourly Rate: $74.22 per hour
Location: Chadstone campus.
Employment Type: Casual
WWCC: Appointment to this position is dependent on obtaining and maintaining a valid Victorian Working with Children Check.
All applicants must attach a Cover Letter and Resume/CV. Please note, incomplete applications may not be considered and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications close 9:00 am Friday 17 July 2020
Contact Elizabeth Jansz, Manager of Building Construction and Trades, on 03 9564 6273.
For application queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: