Casual Electrical Teacher
Swinburne University of Technology
- Join Swinburne’s Trades & Engineering Technologies team
- Casual, $78.31 - $81.39 per hour
- Wantirna location
Are you an electrician looking for a role where you can make a real difference in the lives of the next generation of sparkies?
Are you passionate about training electrical apprentices and pre apprentices?
We are looking for current A-Class electricians to teach:
- Certificate II in Electro Technology (Career Start and pre-voc)
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology electrician
- Grid Connect PV or Stand Alone Power Systems training and accreditation
The role of a Swinburne VE Teacher is to share their experience and knowledge with students, and encourage our students to successfully obtain their qualifications.
The Electrical teacher works within a passionate team of trade teachers. Within this team they plan deliver, assess, evaluate and ensure compliance of high quality education and training programs.
You will have:
- A passion to teach apprentices, pre apprentices and those already within industry
- An Australian A Class electrician’s license
You will also hold the following qualification:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or its successor
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and one of the following:
o TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills or its successor, or
o TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skill
and one of the following:
o TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools or its successor, or
o TAEASS502A Design and develop assessment tools, or
o TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools.
- a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you. Please click on ‘begin/apply’ to submit your resume and cover letter.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on email@example.com
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: