Box Hill Institute
Box Hill, VIC
- Teaching Innovations Team
- Full Time, Fixed Term contract to December 2020
- PACCT 7 $83,169 - $91,605 per annum (exclusive of superannuation)
Box Hill Institute is composed of Box Hill Institute (BHI) and the Centre for Adult Education (CAE). We are leading education providers with strong reputations for delivering high quality educational outcomes.
To maintain our reputation and achieve our strategic goals we need a workforce full of energetic and forward thinking people. If you are enthusiastic and resilient, with a strong customer and commercial focus, then join our team. At BHI you will work with great people in a challenging and dynamic environment, as we work together to continually improve our business.
About the role:
The Multimedia Developer is responsible for generating and manipulating graphic images, animations, sound, text and video into consolidated multimedia applications. Working with innovative technologies, the role extends the portfolio of online learning resources and services offered by the Teaching Innovations team within the Box Hill Institute (BHI).
The Multimedia Developer is a member of the Education Design team in Teaching Innovations. This position is responsible for working professionally with employees at all levels across the BHI Group and liaising with relevant internal and external stakeholders, including teachers, operations managers, subject matter experts, commercial clients and industry partners.
Your skills and experience
• A degree or diploma in Multimedia/IT and Graphic Design, and/or equivalent
Technical Skills: Experience in using industry-standard design packages to produce documents, images and animations for print-based and electronic media (using both Mac and PC systems). Technical knowledge should include:
- Adobe Suite – Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere
- MS Office Suite - Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- advanced use of digital still/video camera, and processing and compression of images, video and audio content.
You will need to provide or be willing to obtain a current National Police Records Check, a Working with Children Check, evidence of your entitlement to work in Australia, and certified copies of your qualifications.
Interested in starting a career with one of Australia's leading Institutes? At BHI we value our people. We offer more than just a job; we offer benefits to enhance your work life, help you grow, and celebrate your achievements. Employment benefits include:
- Novated leasing and salary packaging
- Purchased leave
- Employee discounts on health insurance, car rental, newspaper subscriptions and more
- Library access, digital and online Resources
- Discounts services including floristry, beauty, Fountains Restaurant, Vet Clinic & Dog Grooming
- Counselling support services (EAP) and Health and wellbeing program
- Discounts on CAE/Box Hill Institute short courses for staff and their immediate family
- Staff development program
- Study fee reductions for approved internal courses and study support for approved courses
- Reward and Recognition Programs
Like to know more? If you have questions about this role, please contact Judi Sanford at J.Sanford@boxhill.edu.au or by phone on 9286 9521.
Applications close: 9am, Tuesday 11 August 2020
Box Hill Institute is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workforce and encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply for our vacancies.
Box Hill Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: