Education Administration Officer - Health
Education Administration Health
- Full Time (38 hours a week)
- Based at one of TAFE Gippsland’s major campuses
- Job Reference No. 2052
GREAT things happen here
TAFE Gippsland has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Education Administrator to work with a great team that includes; the Head of Department Health, Program Managers and Teachers to support them with their student administration needs across the assigned portfolio.
Be part of a dynamic, flexible and family-friendly organisation helping to shape the future skills for Gippsland and our community.
If you are motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about supporting a great team of people who deliver education programs at TAFE Gippsland then this is the role for you.
About the role:
Under the leadership of the Head of Department Health, you will support the educational area to deliver high-level administrative support from pre-enrolment to course completion to ensure the student journey through TAFE Gippsland is a positive one.
The successful candidate will provide a range of administrative activities to support the education team as their “go to person”; you will respond to a range of enquiries from staff and students, coordinate pre-enrolment interviews as well as look after calendar bookings and the accuracy of e-rolls.
This busy role requires you to collaborate with other administrative areas within TAFE Gippsland to ensure you provide effective delivery; this will include the Client Services and Academic Registry teams.
TAFE Gippsland is a child safe organisation
What you’ll need:
- At least 3 years’ experience in an administration role
- A post-secondary level qualification in business administration or related field is desirable
- Understanding of the education area/portfolio would be an advantage
- Drivers Licence (travel between campuses is required)
- A Police check obtained within the last 12 months
- An employee Working With Children Check
A six-month probationary period applies to this position.
What we offer:
- Employment with Gippsland’s leading Training Provider
- Benefits and conditions under the PACCT Agreement of 2016
- Family-friendly organisation
- Professional Development opportunities
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online and include a current CV and address the Key Selection Criteria. No late or hard copy applications will be accepted.
2.00pm Friday 25 Septmber 2020
For specific enquiries relating to the position please contact Michelle Mason-Woods 0427 837 109.
For assistance with the online application process, please contact the Human Resources Department on (03) 5152 0724
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: