- Full time (38 hours per week)
- Based at Bairnsdale Campus
- Job Reference No. 2050
At TAFE Gippsland, our people are selected for not only their skills and knowledge but their genuine passion for their chosen industry. Gippsland’s local TAFE is currently recruiting for a passionate, enthusiastic and motivated industry expert to join our Health teaching team.
About the role:
The role of the Teacher Nursing covers a variety of responsibilities and activities within the sector, including:
- classroom based teaching;
- teaching via video conferencing;
- practical skills training in simulated workplace environments;
- engaging with students and their employers in the workplace;
- supporting students and employers with their workforce and career development needs;
- showcasing careers andassociated education pathways to community, schools and industry.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 or TAE40110 plus units TAEASS502 and TAELLN411); if you are part way through TAE or don't have TAE, we may consider your application but you must meet all other criteria
- Bachelor of Nursing (preferred) or Diploma of Nursing
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Industry currency
- Current Victorian Working with Children Check
- Current Police check (no older than 12 months)
- Current Driver’s Licence
A six month probationary period applies to this position.
TAFE Gippsland can offer you:
- Professional development opportunities
- A culture that reflects our values and a supportive team environment
- A varied role with plenty of challenges
- An opportunity to diversify in an industry you love
How to apply:
Applications are to be submitted online and must include a current resume and key selection criteria responses.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Head of Department, Michelle Mason-Woods on 0427 837 109.
For assistance in the application process please contact our HR Team on (03) 5152 0727.
Applications close on Thursday 24 September 2020.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: