Senior Team Leader, Facilities – Box Hill
Box Hill Institute
Box Hill, VIC
- Located at Box Hill, Facilities
- Full Time, Ongoing role
- PACCT 8 – $94,428 to $102,865 p.a plus compulsory superannuation contribution
Box Hill Institute is composed of Box Hill Institute (BHI) and the Centre for Adult Education (CAE). We are leading education providers with strong reputations for delivering high quality educational outcomes.
To maintain our reputation and achieve our strategic goals we need a workforce full of energetic and forward thinking people. If you are enthusiastic and resilient, with a strong customer and commercial focus, then join our team. At BHI you will work with great people in a challenging and dynamic environment, as we work together to continually improve our business.
About the role:
The Senior Team Leader – Facilities is responsible for leading the day to day operations of the Box Hill campuses and employees, including Technical Officer Porterage, Facilities Support Officer, Administration Officer, Administrative Support Officers, Team Leader City Campus and Team Leader Lilydale.
Management of equipment, coordination of building maintenance, and facilities management service delivery ensuring the team meets the BHI service standards and financial targets. The role leads and coach’s employees within this team to develop and maintain a cohesive and high performing team.
Your skills and experience
• Degree or qualification in Facilities Maintenance, Building Management or a related discipline and/or equivalent combination of qualification and experience within an education or similar environment
• Level 2 First Aid qualification or be willing to undertake such training is desirable.
You will need to provide or be willing to obtain a current National Police Records Check, a Working with Children Check, evidence of your entitlement to work in Australia, and certified copies of your qualifications.
Interested in starting a career with one of Australia's leading Institutes? At BHI we value our people. We offer more than just a job; we offer benefits to enhance your work life, help you grow, and celebrate your achievements. Employment benefits include:
- Novated leasing and salary packaging
- Purchased leave
- Employee discounts on health insurance, car rental, newspaper subscriptions and more
- Library access, digital and online Resources
- Discounts services including floristry, beauty, Fountains Restaurant, Vet Clinic & Dog Grooming
- Counselling support services (EAP) and Health and wellbeing program
- Discounts on CAE/Box Hill Institute short courses for staff and their immediate family
- Staff development program
- Study fee reductions for approved internal courses and study support for approved courses
- Reward and Recognition Programs
Like to know more? If you have questions about this role, please contact Carmel Hyland at C.Hyland@boxhill.edu.au.
Applications close: Friday 30 October 2020
Box Hill Institute is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workforce and encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply for our vacancies.
Box Hill Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: