Systems Administrator (Azure and Office 365)
Box Hill Institute
Box Hill, VIC
- Information Technology Services
- Fixed term full time (12 month contract)
- PACCT 8 – $94,428 p.a - $102,865 p.a plus compulsory superannuation contribution
Box Hill Institute is composed of Box Hill Institute (BHI) and the Centre for Adult Education (CAE). We are leading education providers with strong reputations for delivering high quality educational outcomes.
To maintain our reputation and achieve our strategic goals we need a workforce full of energetic and forward thinking people. If you are enthusiastic and resilient, with a strong customer and commercial focus, then join our team. At BHI you will work with great people in a challenging and dynamic environment, as we work together to continually improve our business.
About the role:
The Systems Administrator (Azure and Office 365) is responsible the management, design and implementation of the Box Hill Institute cloud delivery platform based on Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
The Systems Administrator (Azure and Office 365) is a member of the Technical Operations team in the Technology Solutions department. This position is responsible for working professionally with employees at all levels across the BHI Group and liaising with relevant external stakeholders, including DELL and Microsoft.
Your skills and experience
- Diploma/Degree of Information Technology, or equivalent workplace experience.
• Qualifications in the following disciplines:
o Microsoft Office 365/Azure
o SharePoint 2013/O365
o ITIL Practice Management
Storage/Back Up Administration: Expertise in managing a Storage Area Network and Azure storage systems; and in implementing and maintaining major backup systems and integrating Azure/Office365 backups into the technical strategy for system recovery.
Office 365 Integration: Expertise in the integration of Azure and Office 365 Products with on-premise systems.
Office 365 Migration: Expertise in the Migration of on-premise applications to Office 365 and Azure platforms.
You will need to provide or be willing to obtain a current National Police Records Check, a Working with Children Check, evidence of your entitlement to work in Australia, and certified copies of your qualifications.
Interested in starting a career with one of Australia's leading Institutes? At BHI we value our people. We offer more than just a job; we offer benefits to enhance your work life, help you grow, and celebrate your achievements. Employment benefits include:
- Novated leasing and salary packaging
- Purchased leave
- Employee discounts on health insurance, car rental, newspaper subscriptions and more
- Library access, digital and online Resources
- Discounts services including floristry, beauty, Fountains Restaurant, Vet Clinic & Dog Grooming
- Counselling support services (EAP) and Health and wellbeing program
- Discounts on CAE/Box Hill Institute short courses for staff and their immediate family
- Staff development program
- Study fee reductions for approved internal courses and study support for approved courses
- Reward and Recognition Programs
Like to know more? If you have questions about this role, please contact Simon Hahnel at email@example.com or by phone on 9286 9547.
Applications close: 9am, Friday 30 October 2020.
Box Hill Institute is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workforce and encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply for our vacancies.
Box Hill Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: