International Teachers for Short-Term / Remote Delivery Assignments
- Excellent opportunity for passionate professionals
- Support VET delivery to offshore students from home
- Flexible Arrangements (Casual/Fixed Term Part Time) – with ability to work remotely
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a large successful vocational training provider, we work across the globe with major projects in Asia, the Pacific, and the Middle East. Our tailored collaborative training models and consultancies are selected by many governments and educational institutes worldwide.
Whilst we are unable to travel, we are currently seeking expressions of interest from qualified trainers to undertake remote delivery (i.e. skills in using software for video conferencing such as Zoom; and learning management systems such as Moodle preferable), or development of learning resources, for offshore students in the following areas:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – TAE40116
- Diploma of Accounting
- Diploma of Engineering Technology – Mechatronics
- Diploma of ESI (Electrical Power Systems)
- Renewable Energy
Teachers with the ability to also communicate in Mandarin are encouraged to apply.
Positions will be either casual or fixed term with the ability to work remotely.
You will have relevant tertiary qualification in:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 or qualifications that meet the Standards for RTOs 2015
- Vocational qualifications at AQF level
- Vocational currency as demonstrated through a range of work related experience
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Expressions of Interest should include:
- A detailed covering letter including availability
- Curriculum Vitae including qualifications, work history and countries of work experience
Appointment to positions will be subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including but not limited to:
- valid Employee Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- International Police Check (if applicable)
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications and transcripts of results
If your experience and skill are suitable, you will be contacted by Chisholm Institute when positions become available.
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information, please email International.Projects@chisholm.edu.au
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: