Tradie to Teacher Program - Expression of Interest
WHO WE ARE
Chisholm is Victoria’s premier public vocational education and training provider, with campuses located across Melbourne and the south east. A Victorian Government-owned TAFE, we pride ourselves on our record of providing quality education and training that leads to real career outcomes.
We are a government-owned TAFE that offers over 250 certificate, diploma, advanced diploma, bachelor and graduate certificate courses, with each course carefully structured to ensure that all of our graduates finish with the skills needed to further their career aspirations. We are a safe investment in your future.
Chisholm aims to lead the way in education and training to inspire success and transform lives. Our drive for commercial success is underpinned by our core values of Opportunity, Integrity, Collaboration, and Achievement.
ABOUT THE ‘TRADIE TO TEACHER’ PROGRAM
As a large successful vocational training provider, Trade Teachers are highly sought after and we would like to hear from you if you are interested in becoming a teacher or are on your journey to becoming a teacher. Connect with us about teaching with Chisholm.
We are looking for passionate, skilled and qualified people from varied trade areas whom are looking to build on their career, be a part of the learning and growth journey of students and industry.
As a developing teacher, and to help you pursue your passion in Teaching we can help you navigate the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 that enables you to deliver teaching and assess student work. You’ll need to develop skills in designing and developing learning programs, work skill instruction, assessment activities, including designing and developing assessment tools.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
To register your interest in the Tradie to Teacher Program, please complete the following steps. This process will take between 5-10 minutes of your time.
- Click the “begin” button at the bottom of this page.
- Create a new account via “click here to register” button and fill out your details
- If you have forgotten your Login details, click “forgotten login”
- Go to your email to accept the new account, then follow the link to sign in
- Once signed in, find this advertisement in the search field and submit your EOI application
Following your registration, you will be contacted by a Chisholm staff member who will discuss your suitability further and whether this is the right choice for you. The below outlines what you can expect from here:
- Register your interest via steps provided in the above section
- A Chisholm staff member will contact you to discuss your suitability and program options
- If the opportunity is suitable, you will receive a further call to secure you in the program
- Successful program enrolment and commencement in line with your preferences
In the meantime, you are welcome to make initial contact with Bryan Ornsby, Manager Plumbing on 0438 399 633.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: