Admin Officer (Enrolment) SWAN HILL
Sunraysia Institute of TAFE
Swan Hill, VIC
Work Class: FULL TIME
Closing Date: Open until filled
Administration Assistant (Enrolment)
The Enrolment Advisor provides excellent customer service to all clients by utilising a thorough knowledge of courses offered at SuniTAFE and the course entry and enrolment requirements. This position is also the first point of contact for all other general enquiries directed to the Customer Service Centre. The role is required to provide expertise and guidance on the enrolment process to both internal and external customers of the Institute.
The Enrolment Advisor is required to manage multiple tasks and clients simultaneously, ensuring a positive customer experience. The incumbent is required to organise their workload by prioritising, multitasking and changing direction to accommodate shifting requirements and unexpected situations.
For further information please see attached position description
Applications must address the Key Selection Criteria.
- Minimum Certificate IV in Business Administration/Financial Services and relevant demonstrated experience in a customer service/business or finance environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using a Student Administration System to manage student administration.
- Displays a commitment to quality customer service, values the supplying of accurate and timely information and relates to people from diverse backgrounds.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
- Effective self-management skills, including the ability to arrange workload priorities and work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and a high attention to detail.
This position will remain open till filled
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: