Food and Beverage Attendant
Box Hill Institute
Box Hill, VIC
- Lilydale VIC location
- Casual opportunities available
- $26.49 per hour
The Box Hill Institute (BHI) is composed of Box Hill Institute (BHI) and the Centre for Adult Education (CAE). We are leading education providers with strong reputations for delivering high quality educational outcomes.
About this role:
The ‘Point of View’ Café is located at our Lilydale Campus.
You will be responsible for assisting in all areas of front of house customer service including but not limited to:
• Serving customers and cash handling
• Basic food preparation and kitchen hand
• Cleaning duties as required and designated by the site manager
• Prepare Expresso-based coffee beverages
• Assist in stock control
To be considered for the role, we are looking for the following:
• Experience working in a retail catering environment attending to day to day operations
• Barista experience and ability to prepare a range of espresso coffee and other beverages
• Cash handling skills, with experience in float reconciliation and EFTPOS facilities
• Available at a mininum of 3 days per week
You will need to provide the following:
• A current National Police Records Check
• Employee category Working with Children Check
• Evidence of your entitlement to work in Australia
• Certified copies of your qualifications
Like to know more? If you have questions about this role, please contact Belinda Kelly at Bell.Kelly@boxhill.edu.au.
Applications close: 9am, Friday 28 May 2021
Box Hill Institute is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workforce and encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply for our vacancies.
The Box Hill Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: