Project Administrator **INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY**
Box Hill Institute
Box Hill, VIC
- Box Hill Institute (Elgar Campus)
- Full time, fixed term contract to 31 December 2021
- PACCT 4 $60,251 per annum (exclusive of superannuation)
Box Hill Institute is composed of Box Hill Institute (BHI) and the Centre for Adult Education (CAE). We are leading education providers with strong reputations for delivering high quality educational outcomes.
To maintain our reputation and achieve our strategic goals we need a workforce full of energetic and forward thinking people. If you are enthusiastic and resilient, with a strong customer and commercial focus, then join our team. At BHI you will work with great people in a challenging and dynamic environment, as we work together to continually improve our business.
About the role:
Box Hill Institute delivers a range of Public Sector courses to Government agencies. The Project Administrator provides administration support to the Operations Manager for Public Sector Courses and associated projects. The Project Administrator provides an enabling function to ensure that clients both internal and external receive high quality, appropriate and timely administration services.
If you are a reliable, organised person who loves client engagement and interesting projects, this is a great opportunity for you. The role forms a key contact with external coordinators within Public Sector agencies. The tasks required are timely processing of enrolments, gathering and communicating attendance, monitor and action student enrolment requests, producing reports from CiA and StudentOne and ensuring that all stakeholders are informed of student progress. The successful candidate will ideally know their way around BHI. A deep understanding of BHI enrolment processing and StudentOne is desired.
The role may also support other programs in Contracted Delivery.
The appointment is fixed term from May to December 2021.
Your skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience managing relationships with clients that deliver mutually beneficial outcomes
- Understands the RTO regulatory framework and complies with standards set by quality assurance specialist departments
- Demonstrated understanding of the range of administrative requirements that support coordination of education and training
- High level ability to solve problems, can anticipate potential problems and pre-empt actions
Interested in starting a career with one of Australia's leading Institutes? At BHI we value our people. We offer more than just a job; we offer benefits to enhance your work life, help you grow, and celebrate your achievements. Employment benefits include:
- Novated leasing and salary packaging
- Purchased leave
- Employee discounts on health insurance, car rental, newspaper subscriptions and more
- Library access, digital and online Resources
- Discounts services including floristry, beauty, Fountains Restaurant, Vet Clinic & Dog Grooming
- Counselling support services (EAP) and Health and wellbeing program
- Discounts on CAE/Box Hill Institute short courses for staff and their immediate family
- Staff development program
- Study fee reductions for approved internal courses and study support for approved courses
- Reward and Recognition Programs
Applications close: 5pm, Tuesday 11 May 2021.
Box Hill Institute is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workforce and encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply for our vacancies.
Box Hill Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: