Bendigo Kangan Institute
Role Type: Sessional
Remuneration: $ 78.28 - $ 84.57 per hour (dependent on experience and qualification)
Bendigo TAFE and Kangan Institute are the TAFE trading brands of Bendigo Kangan Institute. We are one of Victoria's largest TAFE providers, with over 40,000 enrolled students per annum. We offer vocational training to students from all over the northern metro corridor as well as Loddon Campaspe regions. We pride ourselves on the quality of training we provide by having industry expert teachers who impart their wealth of experience to the workforce of the future. We believe that in everything we do, we give people the opportunity to be the best they can be.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sessional Disability Teacher to join our Community team at Bendigo City campus.
- Deliver training and assessment services in the vocational education and training sector.
- Participate in the design and development of new modules and assessment resources
- Support student progression
- Relevant vocational qualification and/or competencies at least to the level to be delivered and assessed
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or (TAE40110) including Design & Develop Assessment tools (TAEASS502) and address Adult language, literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills (TAELLN411) (TAELLN401A). A diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
- Relevant current industry experience
- Current teaching experience
- A valid Working with Children Check (WWC) Assessment Notice and/or WWC card
- Police Check
- Evidence of eligibility to work in Australia
- Be a member of a committed teaching staff team
- Counselling support (EAP) and Health & Wellbeing initiatives throughout the year
- Flexible work options.
- Free onsite parking for most campuses
- Professional development programs and many more....
If this sounds like the role for you. Please click 'Apply for this job/Apply now ', we would love to hear from you.
For further information regarding this outstanding opportunity, please contact Dale Richardson, Education Manager on 0428 203 326.
NOTE: BKI reserves the right to withdraw this advertised position at any stage.
Applications from candidates with valid working rights will only be considered.
We are a child safe and equal opportunity employer. The successful candidate is required to hold a current working with children check. Application from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: