Client Services Administrator ** INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY**
Box Hill Institute
Box Hill, VIC
- Faculty of Health, Community and Life Sciences (Box Hill, Elgar campus)
- Full-time, Fixed term position until December 2021
- PACCT 3 $54,394 per annum, plus compulsory superannuation contribution
Box Hill Institute is composed of Box Hill Institute (BHI) and the Centre for Adult Education (CAE). We are leading education providers with strong reputations for delivering high quality educational outcomes.
To maintain our reputation and achieve our strategic goals we need a workforce full of energetic and forward thinking people. If you are enthusiastic and resilient, with a strong customer and commercial focus, then join our team. At BHI you will work with great people in a challenging and dynamic environment, as we work together to continually improve our business.
About the role:
The Client Services Administrator is responsible for providing a range of client services to students, clients, teachers and employees across Box Hill Institute. This position provides a first point of contact for students and clients, and a range of administrative support to enable the effective delivery of relevant programs with a focus on educational excellence and excellent customer service.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
• A relevant qualification in Business or Office Administration, or equivalent at AQF 4 is preferred
• Experience in administration of a relevant vocation is preferred
1. Customer/Client Service: Experience in dealing confidently and courteously with people at all levels, and a commitment to providing a high level of customer care in an administrative role. Experience in administration of educational delivery and / or professional services is an advantage.
2. Interpersonal and Communication Skills: A high level of interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated experience in preparing high quality, accurate correspondence and reports to stakeholders.
3. Outcome and Results Oriented: Excellent organisational and planning skills including the capacity to set priorities and work unsupervised to rigid deadlines.
You will need to provide or be willing to obtain a current National Police Records Check, a Working with Children Check, evidence of your entitlement to work in Australia, and certified copies of your qualifications.
Interested in starting a career with one of Australia's leading Institutes? At BHI we value our people. We offer more than just a job; we offer benefits to enhance your work life, help you grow, and celebrate your achievements. Employment benefits include:
• Novated leasing and salary packaging
• Purchased leave
• Employee discounts on health insurance, car rental, newspaper subscriptions and more
• Library access, digital and online Resources
• Discounts services including floristry, beauty, Fountains Restaurant, Vet Clinic & Dog Grooming
• Counselling support services (EAP) and Health and wellbeing program
• Discounts on CAE/Box Hill Institute short courses for staff and their immediate family
• Staff development program
• Study fee reductions for approved internal courses and study support for approved courses
• Reward and Recognition Programs
Like to know more? If you have questions about this role, please contact Kathryn Chan on email@example.com or by phone on 03 9286 9127.
Applications close: 9am, Thursday 13th May 2021
Box Hill Institute is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workforce and encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply for our vacancies.
Box Hill Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: